Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Remembering: Video - Band Concert, St. Andrews Scotland

 I am working my way through my photos, journal, blog, etc., and gathering some of the video and photos I took, to share with folks things that I didn't show during the actual Sabbatical. I'll post some little tidbits here as I'm working on my presentations, and I'll post some photo albums after I do the presentations.   Then, lastly, I'll share thoughts about specific experiences and where I go forward once I've done all that other stuff. 

Today: I happened upon a band concert in St. Andrews Scotland, on my second afternoon there, just before meeting my friends for dinner.    Here is a video excerpt from it.   I also have ten songs that I recorded video of.  This is a little bit of "O God, Our Help in Ages Past."  This is the Clackmannan District  Brass.  (https://www.clackmannanbrass.co.uk/)

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment