Thursday, January 2, 2020

Change

It has been an eventful winter for change to my plans.   But to some extent they seem to all be God given gifts.   Some might cost me a penny or two but mostly they just enhance the trip.

First, my beloved godchild, AG, has been attending the University of Keele in England, and they will graduate this summer!   Turns out graduation will be the very week I plan to be visiting Scrooby Hall and other Puritan sites, which are located an hour or so from where A is in school.   So heck yes I am going to take time to be in attendance at their graduation!

Then, as I think I mentioned, Brot und Rosen will be shut down the first week I planned to be with them, so I can’t start there until August 10.   I’m going back and checking out Iona for my late July retreat, I discovered a wonderful weeklong retreat around worship happening at Iona the week of August 2-8;   Perfect!   I have two days to get from Iona to Hamburg and all should be great!!!!

So now I am in a flurry of replanting around these events, but definitely feeling blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment