Thursday, June 10, 2021

It's a GO!

 Yesterday night my church council voted GO, and gave me an extra week (to accommodate quarantine in Scotland.)  I immediately got tickets (good thing, because prices are going up!)

Not ideal, two changes (Chicago and London) on the way out, but it will do.   My cousin, Loraine is going to put me up overnight between my train trip out from my home and my flight.    I'm still working the Covid test issue; best day to get it is no doubt Sunday or early Monday, if I can get results in time.  If necessary I'll get the expensive rapid test in the Newark airport. 

Today, I'll start the process of connecting the supply pastor, the local pastors, my secretary and my council chair.   

But the hot thing this week is going to be reopening and having in person worship in my church.    That's where most of my focus will go this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment