Monday, June 14, 2021

So much to do!

 On Saturday, I wrote about Rest. 

On Sunday I took some.  (sorry about skipping).

Today I am overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that still has to happen.   

I have about 10 weeks of travel right now with no reservations at all. While that is happening shortly, there are so many little bits.   My first priority are the critical pieces (Jesus Trail, Monastery in Assisi, dates with my brother) the places where I have to use credits from the first cancellation (airfare, transport to and from Patmos, prepaid tours) and the first four weeks or so.   If I don't have reservations in Rome, I'll be OK, but I do need to think through a number of things. 

PLUS there are a thousand things to do here at home.   I just finished a (four page) list of people who are contacts for each other.  Who will do pastoral care while I am gone.  Identifying who can let the supply pastor into the churches, and who will read scripture in the Lutheran Church.   Not to mention who will make decisions when I'm not able to do it.

And that does not even begin to count the cleaning.   I have an office that needs to be seriously straightened off, and a storage room that is full of stuff from the pandemic times, that needs to be sorted through, resolved, and possibly packed up. 

Lots to do. So I think I'll go. ... .


But.  28 days.  4 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment