Monday, August 9, 2021

Laundry Day

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1B003z6BitYBoKf3eDKFGuCAPInchWgDh
Laundry on the road is always a fun challenge for me.   I love figuring out how to wash, how to dry, where to put the detergent, and all that.

Giuseppe, the owner of the little “casa” I am staying in, has a washing machine on the porch, and this line and drying rack, and I have been spending the day getting pretty much all my clothes clean (If you are wondering what I am wearing, the answer is my bathing suit).   I did use Google translate, which does a amazing job on signs, on the washing machine, but the cycle is very long (like 2hours.). 

This is a far cry from doing my laundry in my brother’s washer and dryer.  But it is clean, and tomorrow I will be able to wear clean clothes that are not my bathing suit, and tomorrow night I will be able to sleep in pajamas again (which is the LuLaRoe outfit - chosen specifically for flexibility.)

I am still working through changing plans - the Vatican tickets are particularly complicated.  But I have a couple more days to do this.   

P.S.  I washed 7 masks as well:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Sksmy1ozDylYXqMEvOlN-C2hD5U7gJ1g

No comments:

Post a Comment