Monday, September 13, 2021

Cancellation

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1IzklTO5qzR8WVBbPYMcAsb5uB2GdpgWh
I spent a good deal of today working out my return home and my cancellations for the Israel portion of my trip.   Israel will only be welcoming in groups, not individual travelers, in October.    I AM looking for a group, leaving from Europe, that I might join but so far have no options in that area.   And a change to my British Airways flight (British Airways is only flying into JFK, not Newark, now, and I will need to get across New York City in order to catch my train on the 31st.)

I am now flying out of Athens on October 30th instead of out of Tel Aviv (my Athens to Tel Aviv flight is still there, but I expect to cancel it later, or have it be canceled by El Al (Hoping for the latter since in theory they have to refund my money if they do, hence why I am keeping it.)

What will I do?   I’m looking at my Greece guidebook, also considering Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, as well as Cypress.  Maybe I’ll spend a week on a Greek island. 

Cancelling weeks of reservations takes a lot of time, AND it is hard.  This time not quite so hard, since I will get through all but the last three weeks, and I do have the last three weeks to re-plan.   Still, a bit of a downer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment